We would like to thank the Women’s Committee for their engagement and supportive responses to our blog post, this has been incredibly encouraging and we look forward to participating in further discussions with them. We would also like to clarify that the slogan ‘accepting your body, accepting your period – it’s beautiful! it’s womanhood!’ was used to describe the Red Tent in our invitation to get involved, but we have since been informed that it does not appear in any of the Red Tent publicity material. Kat Chapman, the Women’s Officer at the Union, has also responded to our post here.
- RT @hannahkateboast: The @ladiyfestsheff collective has ended. Do take a look at our goodbye and thankyou ladiyfestsheffield.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/goo… 10 months ago
- @fightrosafight Sheffield needs you! <3 11 months ago
- @fightrosafight Thanks so much! We're still learning, still improving. We love you too + it was so awesome to have you here. Come back soon! 11 months ago
- RT @A_Mere_Kat: I'm very sorry to see LaDIYfest go. Wish I'd managed to be more involved while it was around. xxx twitter.com/ladiyfestsheff… 11 months ago
- @A_Mere_Kat Thanks! So nice to hear. There are/will be other exciting projects in Sheffield to get involved in. Maybe we'll see you there! x 11 months ago
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org