So as we posted recently, the RedHouse is going to be changing management mid August, and sadly for us, things are looking too uncertain to go ahead with planning to hold our event there on Sunday August 30th. Big sorrys to people we had asked so far, hopefully we will plan to hold the event again later in the year!
- RT @hannahkateboast: The @ladiyfestsheff collective has ended. Do take a look at our goodbye and thankyou ladiyfestsheffield.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/goo… 1 year ago
- @fightrosafight Sheffield needs you! <3 1 year ago
- @fightrosafight Thanks so much! We're still learning, still improving. We love you too + it was so awesome to have you here. Come back soon! 1 year ago
- RT @A_Mere_Kat: I'm very sorry to see LaDIYfest go. Wish I'd managed to be more involved while it was around. xxx twitter.com/ladiyfestsheff… 1 year ago
- @A_Mere_Kat Thanks! So nice to hear. There are/will be other exciting projects in Sheffield to get involved in. Maybe we'll see you there! x 1 year ago
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org