minutes from meeting 1st august
– weekender dates / venues. room 4 downstairs not available in addition to 1st floor on a saturday until mid january. discussed options including making scheduling more child friendly, having an activity area in the communal area. agreed to explain difficulties in a blog post and invite feedback particularly from people with children re childcare issues. will write on email list.
– organisation to fundraise for. hannah to contact ugly mugs contact. charlotte to look into abortion / ireland support organisations.
– trash kit gig. hannah, georgia and cara to sort band food and snacks. hannah to help with floorspace. equipment sorted.
– carol robson event. organised for sept 13th at cafe harland.
– louise raw event. organised for oct 17th at coffee rev. cara confirming details with louise.
– walks for women. hannah to look into possible routes leaving from the city, possibly forge dam through encliffe park? or five weirs walk?