minutes from meeting 2nd august
– byob aug 11th. confirmed with jeff to set up at 5:30 with doors from 6pm. charlotte to update event with list of performers. cara will bring a clothes rail and get the banner off fiona. charlotte will buy vegan food for bbq. still need to confirm guitar / guitar amp. cara will bring some ladiyfest flyers. will contact people who want to perform to clarify details in next few days.
– gig aug 31st. discussed bands but will think further and discuss again at next meeting. have a list of bands for november that could be used, cara will email to list with links for people to listen. possibility of doing a hollaback launch, but possibly move date to early september instead of aug 31st. charlotte will talk to hollaback further to confirm shortly.
– gig sept 14th. to confirm another few bands still, possibly use audacious space instead of riverside.
– scoop aid event. fiona contacted re october event, a workshop on single parenting and a clothes swap possibly over at norfolk park base. scoop aid very keen, perhaps to do with benefits and welfare and alongside a clothes swap.
– november weekender. discussed timetables, agreed to go with charlottes suggested timetable for the saturday workshops and use caras for the evening. sunday more flexible but will be arranging to meet with steve at some stage to discuss finer details such as vegan lunch at cafe harland. had a look at list of workshops and which we would be keen to approach initially, cara will send to list to split up who will contact which. charlotte will ask on facebook if anyone has any suggestions.
next meeting tbc