Workshops will be held at the Quaker Meeting House by the Cathedral, running between 11am – 5:30pm, with vegan food and refreshments for sale, plus zines, stalls, a quiet room and a supervised children’s area.
This year’s workshop themes:
• Fat Activism
• Sexual Harassment in Clubs and Pubs with the SASH Campaign
• Gender Dynamics in Poly Relationships
• Online Misogyny and Harassment of Women
• Men and Feminism
• Women and Anti-Fascism with Sisters Against the EDL
• Organising Your Own Grassroots Events
• National Ugly Mugs: Improving the Safety of Sex Workers
• Let’s Talk about Race in Feminist / Music Spaces
• Magic and Mythmaking: (Re)writing Queer and Feminist Fairytales
• Sound Engineering 101
• What about Lads’ Mags and Page 3?
• Feminist T-shirt Printing
All genders are welcome to attend all the workshops. Some workshops will be very child-friendly so please bring your children along if you’d like to.
Please go here for more information on the safe space policy for this event and get it touch if you have any concerns.
We aim to make this event as accessible as possible. Please get in touch ASAP (via email@example.com) if you’re planning to attend and have any specific accessibility requirements that you’d like to discuss with us beforehand.
There is a suggested donation of £6 for the day-time event or £8 for both events, but people attending are welcome to pay as much or as little as they can afford. No one will be turned away due to a lack of funds.
This is a fundraiser for the National Ugly Mugs, a sex work safety scheme.